New York College of Health Professions is committed to offering quality programs in health, science and the arts. The mission has three main components.
- Education: To provide students with the knowledge and skills to enable them to become expert practitioners in their fields. To provide the knowledge and skills to enhance the health, wellness and quality of life in the larger community, and to develop educational materials to achieve that same purpose.
- Service: To provide clinical and pharmacological services to the community as a complement to the programs of professional education. To provide services and products to the community that complement the programs offered by the College.
- Research: To develop and implement with outside parties new product development in health care, wellness and quality of life products.
New York College of Health Professions is committed to the maintenance and enhancement of health – physical, psychological, spiritual and institutional. In the service of that commitment, the College seeks affiliations with other institutions and explores a wide variety of approaches to enhancing and maintaining wellness and quality of life.
- Address 6801 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset, NY 11791, United States
- Phone +1 516-364-0808
- Website www.nycollege.edu