Our Mission, Vision, and Values
At the Institute of Technology our family mission is to inspire, support, and empower students through education and career development.
- Ethics and integrity. We are driven by these values – in our people, our programs, and our business. Our personal, professional paths of learning stem from an earnest desire for students to succeed in their fields of study and future careers.
- Outstanding customer service. This is a result of our employees’ skills and enthusiasm for serving our students and their in-depth knowledge and excitement about the career training programs we offer.
- Higher educational standards. We strive to be an educational leader by offering programs to our graduates that will give them an advantage in today’s highly competitive workplace.
- Our employees’ collective energy. We design and promote safe work environments where motivated employees can flourish and reach their highest potential. We also strive to build positive and healthy relationships among employees and encourage participation and involvement at all levels.
- Partnerships with our communities. Employees and students of our schools are encouraged to participate in neighborhood and community events. We routinely donate resources to several community groups.