DEGREE PROGRAMS FOR WORKING AND ADULT LEARNERS
Cornerstone University’s mission is to provide students with empowering educational programs that offer relevant, practical information grounded in an ethical Christ-centered worldview.
Our Professional & Graduate Studies (PGS) program extends that mission to adult learners who want to:
- Complete a degree program in their current field
- Extend and deepen their professional knowledge
- Prepare the ground for a career path change through further education
PROFESSIONAL DEGREE PROGRAMS DESIGNED FOR YOU
Programs in the Cornerstone University’s PGS are designed to meet the needs of working students. Our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are:
- Practical and Relevant: Curriculum topics mirror real-world concerns. Small-group collaborative exercises reflect real-world working practices. Use tomorrow in the workplace what you learn today on-location.
- Convenient: Evening classes meet once a week at times designed to mesh with work schedules. Multiple locations throughout Michigan make it easier to get to class. And online learning options give you even more flexibility.
- Accelerated: Many of Cornerstone University’s PGS programs are designed to fit into intense schedules, meaning you can graduate sooner and put your new qualification to work for you.
ACHIEVE WITH CORNERSTONE UNIVERSITY PGS
Ready to begin? To find out more about the professional & graduate programs at our Christ-centered university in Michigan, including costs, admissions requirements, and course options, contact an admissions representative today.
Cornerstone is a V.A.-approved institution. Students can use Post 9/11 G.I. Bill Benefits to attend as an undergraduate or through the Professional & Graduate Studies (PGS) division. We also offer:
- Specialized support staff: Discuss financial aid and admissions with advisors who deal exclusively with the V.A. and military students.
- Credit for military experience: Earn up to 30 college credits for military training and experience when verified by ACE transcripts or CLEP and DSST exams.
- Yellow Ribbon Program support: A limited number of eligible undergraduates can qualify for additional financial aid through the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Address 1001 E Beltline Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, United States
- Phone +1 616-949-5300
- Website www.cornerstone.edu