"To provide an exceptional education, encompassing the traditional as well as modernistic therapeutic arts, in an atmosphere conducive to various learning styles, where self-growth and individualism are paramount!"
Northern Arizona Massage Therapy Institute has emerged as one the leading massage schools in Arizona and in the country, teaching Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork training. With accreditations and endorsements from a variety of state, national and international organizations, our massage therapy programs are designed and executed to ensure your success as a practitioner upon graduation. Our signature certification massage therapy programs have an authentic and unique combination of Eastern and Western studies that help therapists define their own presence and meaningfulness in the alternative health care field as a massage therapist and body worker. Northern Arizona Massage Therapy Institute has flourished in its ability to offer massage therapy programs that uniquely employ ancient and modern therapies of the world.
One of the finest of the massage schools in Arizona, we have two locations in scenic areas of Northern Arizona, where students of massage therapy programs and bodywork are able to focus, concentrate, and absorb their studies. Our campuses are carefully situated in beautiful Sedona and Prescott, Arizona. These supporting holistic communities offer a variety of alternative healing practices in Northern Arizona and the diverse landscaping and natural beauty only enhance the experience your studies here at North Arizona Massage Therapy Institute.
North Arizona Massage Therapy Institute
- Massage Practitioner's Program - (840-hours)
Our combination of Eastern traditions are taught with a focus on both the application as well as philosophy of the modalities, giving our graduates a complete understanding of the mind-body-spirit connection, and combined with the current Western studies, students will be adequately prepared as they transition to massage and body work professionals.
* Northern Arizona Massage Therapy Institute offers TERI loans, Sallie Mae, and other in-house financing options.
- Optimal intimate class-sizes
- Professional and experienced instructors
- Evening & Weekend program or Day-time Program
- In-depth studies, incorporated with practical business skills
- Affordable payment options by approved lenders *
- Job placement program for graduates
- ESL program offered for international students
- VA education benefits
Northern Arizona Massage Therapy Institute is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and Council of Schools. We also offer a variety of continuing education courses, with CEU credits, which are approved by the State of Arizona, most other states, and the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB).
Accreditations, Affiliations, and Endorsements:
- Arizona State board for Private Postsecondary Education (AZPPSE)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Arizona Board of Massage Therapy
- American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA)
- AMTA Council of Schools Member (COS)
- International Massage Association (IMA)
- Associated Massage & Bodywork Professionals (ABMP)
- Student Exchange and Visitor Information System (SEVIS) for International Students
- Arizona Department of Veterans Services - Approved for Veteran's Education Benefits and GI Bill
- Northern Arizona Council of Governors (NACOG): Vocational Rehabilitation
- American Herbalist Guild
- The UpLedger Institute - Registry of Schools Member: Introduction to CranioSacral Therapy Instruction
- Association of Oriental and Bodywork Therapies of Asia (AOBTA)
- North American Tang Shou Tao Association (NATSTA): Jin Shou (Golden Hand) TuiNa Instruction
- And more...