You need a career that will give you the rewards and opportunities that you deserve. Career education programs at Remington College can help make your career goals become a reality.
At Remington College our career education programs and services can offer you real skills for the real world. In less time than you think you could be working in a great field like computers, health care, business, or criminal justice* and earn your diploma, associate or bachelor's degree.
At Remington College you get the advantage of:
- Day or evening career education programs that fit into your busy schedule - you can train for your new career without leaving your current job.
- Career Services Department available after graduation to help you get your start in your new field
- Financial aid for those who qualify
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Assisting with X-Ray Tech (Limited Scope) and EKG
- Pharmacy Technician
Not all programs offered at all locations
In select programs you will train on a laptop and take one with you when you graduate.
* Degree type varies by location, please contact your local campus for more details