Sanford-Brown is known throughout the healthcare industry as an educator of professionals who have acquired the real-world knowledge and practical skills to fill vital positions in this growing job industry. For over 140 years, they have been helping people like you develop the skills and gain the confidence you need to pursue the career you want by providing:
- Flexible programs day, evening, weekend, online that allow you to take classes when you want, how you want
- Financial aid available for those who qualify that can help limit out of pocket expenses
- Access to externship sites for practical, real-life experience with real patients
- Classes that leverage advanced technology and modern equipment
- Instructors with relevant, career-specific knowledge and industry experience to share
According to the recent U.S. Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics, healthcare workers at all levels of education and training will continue to be in demand. In many cases, it may be easier for jobseekers with health-specific training to obtain jobs and advance in their careers. Specialized clinical training is a requirement for many jobs in healthcare and is an asset even for many administrative jobs that do not specifically require it.
Sanford-Brown can help you gain the confidence, practical experience and support you may need to pursue your career goals and an exciting future in the healthcare industry. Accreditation is a voluntary process which may be undertaken by schools to demonstrate compliance with specific standards designed to indicate a level of education quality. Sanford-Brown Institute – Monroeville and Sanford-Brown Institute Pittsburgh are institutionally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools of Colleges (ACCSC), an independent accrediting agency recognized by the United States Department of Education (DOE).
This indicates that Sanford-Brown Institute – Monroeville and Sanford-Brown Institute Pittsburgh substantially meets or exceeds the stated criteria of education quality established by ACCSC and approved by the DOE. This recognition of institutional accreditation by ACCSC entitles SBI to offer Title IV Financial Assistance to students who qualify.
The objective for Sanford-Brown is to offer students the quality, hands-on training and experiences they need to confidently succeed both in school and in their careers. The programs offered on our campuses are a direct reflection of the need for highly trained and qualified professionals who are motivated by the opportunities available in the growing healthcare industry to make a positive contribution in the lives of others. This broad range of disciplines includes:
- Allied Health Diagnostic Professionals
- Allied Health Technicians and Therapists
- Dental Professionals
- Nursing Professionals
- Business Administrative and Legal Professionals
- Art, Design and Technology Professionals
|Search by Program / Degree|