Barnes Jewish College of Nursing
At Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College, youll have the opportunity to work in an exciting environment thats brimming with energy, ideas and resources.
We cultivate a close-knit, positive work environment that fosters open communications with leadership and amongst various departments, with the goal of providing an outstanding experience for our nursing students.
At the same time, we enjoy the resources and benefits of being a part of a large, world-class medical center campus. As a member of Barnes-Jewish Hospital and BJC HealthCare system, Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College offers a generous compensation and rewards package that continually supports your personal, professional and financial goals. Coverage for many of our benefits, including medical, dental and prescriptions, begins the first month following your date of hire.
- To achieve a national leadership position as demonstrated by:
- Prominence in select high need, high impact, fundable areas of translational research in collaboration with our partners.
- Innovative educational approaches and curricula that address the changing needs in healthcare.
- Advancement of leadership in all forms of simulation technology.
- Unmatched preparation for evidence-based practice.
- Development of practice, research, and academic leaders in their chosen field.
- Contributions to improving the health of the community, particularly the underserved.
- Diversity in all its forms evidenced in our students, faculty, and staff.
To achieve its mission, Barnes-Jewish College is committed to:
- Provide a learning-centered educational environment which respects and values the diversity of all persons.
- Advance and disseminate knowledge to continuously improve nursing education, nursing practice and patient care outcomes.
- Promote intra/inter-professional education for collaborative practice.
- Facilitate the development of nurses who, within their scope of practice, provide safe, compassionate, ethical care in diverse communities.
The College community is committed to establishing a foundation that educates a nurse who demonstrates compassionate caring for self and others, whose interventions are evidence-based, who respects the dignity and worth of human kind, and who embraces diversity.
These values are pursued through scholarly inquiry, innovative application, incorporation of meaningful technology, and meaningful interactions with others.
Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College is housed in Goldfarb Hall, a $40 million five story, 105,000 square foot building located on the Washington University Medical Center. Completed in 2007, our facility blends technology, space and beauty to inspire every student, faculty and staff that walks through its doors. From its classrooms to its computer labs, Goldfarb Hall is designed to support the latest technology. It is home to the Clinical Simulation Institute, which includes six simulation laboratories that replicate actual environments found on medical, surgical, and pediatric floors; in operating rooms; in procedure areas; and in maternity, neonatal, and critical care units.
|Search by Program / Degree|