A right profile for searching the right candidate is of utmost importance. An administrative work profile requires an overall understanding of the various modes of management in an office. It requires handling of contacts, sources and influential people and effective managing these resources and productivity. The administration has to take care of those working in it, under it. It means arranging for help, aids and amenities for its people. It also puts forth the image of the company through strict regulations, rules and norms. It includes the internal bureaucracy, which participates, contributes to the organizational functioning while contributing immensely to the economy and society as well.
Functions of Administrative management
Depending on business field, functions of Administrative department in a company or in a Administrative service can include ones as follows:
- Establish, organize and manage information systems.
- Study and understand well legal requirements in relevant to the Company’s operations as well as ensure these operations are always in conformity with Law.
- Perform administrative and supportive activates for the business.
- Create, maintain and develop relationships with surrounding social community.
- Hold meeting as requested by the Company.
- Assign receptionists to welcome customers, indigenous as well as foreign business partners. Build up professional working behaviors in the company Culture to serve customers the best.
- Collect, analyze, summarize, record and communicate economic, social, commercial, legal and technology information to others, and timely report to the Board of Directors to make duly decisions.
- Prepare the best legal and administrative environment support for the production to be carried out smoothly.
- Keep secret documents and property of the Company.
- Be in charge of legal works; protect legal benefit for the company, and keep as archives legal documents of the Company.
- Coordinate with other departments to protect the company’s brand, logo, industrial design, product origin, invention, trade mark, and so on.
Job positions of Administrative department
Depending on quality and quality of the above functions, positions of Administrative department can include ones as follows:
- Administrative assistant
- Office assistant
- Office manager
- Administration manager
Administrative job descriptions
To create samples of job description above, you should:
- Identify functions of Administrative dept.
- Setting up process/job instructions, detailed duties of each Administrative functions.
- Assign each task for each position.
- Write job description/job specification for each position.
- Compare one by one and send them to board of directors for approval.
Employment administration jobs also include taking a call in the right candidates for the right positions. They have to evaluate productivity, optimize production and think and apply ways to mobilize and affect dormant and potent ideas.
|Search by Program / Degree|