Eller College of Management University of Arizona
The Eller College of Management, one of the largest colleges at the University of Arizona with the Universitys most sought-after degrees, continues to build on a tradition of excellence begun in 1913.
Internationally recognized for pioneering research, innovative curriculum, distinguished faculty, excellence in entrepreneurship, and social responsibility, the College supports 5,500 undergraduate and 600 graduate students.
The College is also home to top-ranked entrepreneurship, MIS, MBA, doctoral, and undergraduate programs, and leads the nations business schools in generating grant funds for research.
- The Colleges faculty research currently attracts more federal grant support than any other business school in the country, public or private
- Department of MIS has ranked among the top-five programs in the country since the inception of that ranking category in 1987.
- McGuire Entrepreneurship Program, founded in 1984, is one of the first such programs in the country and continues to advance the field.
- Eller MBA Programs support students through four separate programs: the traditional intensive program and 12-month accelerated program for full-time students, and the Evening MBA and Executive MBA for working professionals. The latter programs are offered at the Colleges Scottsdale campus.
Leading Academic Departments
- Business Communication
- Management and Organizations
- Management Information Systems
- Eller MBA (Full-Time, Accelerated, Dual-Degree, Evening, and Executive Master of Business Administration programs)
- Master of Accounting
- MMF, Master of Science in Management (Concentration in Finance)
- MS MIS, Master of Science in Management Information Systems
- Doctoral Programs
- Doctor of Philosophy in Economics
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Accounting)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Finance)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management Information Systems)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Marketing)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (Management and Organizations)
1130 East Helen Street
McClelland Hall 417
Phone: (520) 621-2165
Fax: (520) 621-8105
|Search by Program / Degree|